Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Review and approve MEPF shop drawings in coordination with MH MEP design manager.
3. Lead the MEPF inspection team
4. Attend coordination meeting with the Construction manager / Structural Engineer & Lead Architect to ensure coordinated review and approval of all shop drawings.
5. Review contractor’s methods of construction and their feasibility, the required equipment, and the coordination with others
6. Make sure that contractor’s MEPF shop drawing has been reviewed and approved by relevant parties and kept up to date.
7. During the construction stage, liaise with MEPF QA/QC team.
8. Attend site coordination meetings during construction stage
9. Quality checks during the construction.
10. Carry out spot quality and safety checks on MEPF works
11. Responsible to control and review contractor’s own quality checks.
12. Manage MEPF works change requests, verifying that changes are in line with the MH specifications and authoritie’s requirements, and maintain record
13. Validate all other change requests
14. Organize and attend inspection prior hand over – write down list of snags
15. Ensure that snagging and remedial works are carried out by the contractors
16. Obtain operating and maintenance manual of all installed equipment.
17. Obtain, review and approve as-built documentation for MEPF works
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Well versed in local legal, planning and design submission and approval procedure in relation to property development.
- Good command and understanding on principles of Building Construction
- Previous experience in dealing with Utility Companies and service providers.
- 10 to 15 years of continuous working experience in the project management preferred in the property development field.
- At least 7 years of which must be with property developer in the capacity of MEP Manager
- Having good command of CAD
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Strong personality.
- Able to work under stress and taking proper and irrational decisions
- Initiative and be able to identify risks or problems before it actually occurs.
- Resourceful in problem solving and be able to remedy adverse events to mitigate damages.
- General Knowledge in value engineering during Construction without affecting the progress
- Previous experience in people’s management as team leader.
- Previous experience in engineering management.