Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Achieve a detailed understanding of the Contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing plans, MEP systems interrelationships, construction sequencing and project schedule;
• Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between MEP contractors during construction;
• Validate design issues related to MEP and suggest alternative solutions;
• Manage in the receipt and review of MEP submittals;
• Log and post all MEP changes and as-built information on field drawings;
• Assist in the scope review, budgeting and justification of MEP change work order.
• Manage in the installation of MEP work;
• Direct, monitor and control the activities of MEP contractor;
• Coordination and administration of MEP related materials, systems and shop drawings submittals;
• Liaison with Consultant MEP supervisory Engineers, Inspectors and relevant staff;
• Ensure that MEP contractors provides and adheres to relevant Quality documentation/records;
• Ensure that MEP Subcontractors adheres to Project safety regulations;
• Assist in the testing and commissioning of MEP equipment.
• Technical consultation on engineering problems of the company.
• Other tasked assigned by Project Manager/ General Manager or BOD.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 3+ years experience in construction/site environment. Including main contractor works
• Intermediate time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes on occasion.
• Written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to collate materials into a template report.
• Basic working knowledge of Microsoft office, software Autocad, and related software.
• Team player and able to adapt to changes within the construction process
• Fluency in written and spoken English is preferred.
*Working location: Ho Tram Hamlet, Phuoc Thuan Commune, Xuyen Moc District, BR-VT
• Attractive monthly salary
• Mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), with an extra healthcare insurance;
• Accommodation for staff
• 12 days of paid annual leave, paid public holiday leave and other long-term service leave policies;
• Opportunities to develop yourselves within a multinational working environment;