What We Can Offer
1. MEP QS Engineer_ Head Office
Report to: MEP Manager
Work place: Head Office HCM City.
A. Searching a best supplier and get a quotation about MEP material (Procurement).
B. Cost planning, estimating and BOQ production for MEP services (QS).
- Knowledge of pricing / market rates.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, BOQ.
- Attend tender’s clarification, analysis and negotiation.(Need to negotiation as well) .
- Post contract MEP variation evaluation and management.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control functions.
- Undertaking costs analysis project work.
- Familiarity with ‘cost measurement and estimating software’ is preferred.
- Response and Defense regarding BOQ from MOC, DOC, supervision company and so on.
- Other tasks assigned by Manager.
- Educational background: Degree in Quantity Surveying or MEP(MVAC specialized degree, experience preferred).
- At least 3- 5 years post qualification experience.
- Must have previous MEP experience;
- Have basically drawing skill.
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
- Possess good project background and proven English language technical writing ability and communication skills.
2. MEP Engineer_ Site Hạ Long:
Report to: Site Manager
Work place: Site office (Ha Long_ Quang Ninh)
- Be responsible in quality assurance and QA / AC inspections through work supervision in or on-site in the field of MEP.
- Be responsible for coordinating and checking of all mechanical or electrical works (mechanical + Electric + Plumbing, prefer experience on high rise building/ apartment).
- Ensure that these works are in accordance with the construction drawings, applied standards and specifications for construction.
- Be responsible for supervision, monitoring, and checking work of construction related to all electrical or mechanical facilities supplied and installed by contractors/suppliers.
- Monitor progress of project as project schedule and recommend construction methodologies and/or alternative materials as well as time management for material delivery to meet the schedule.
- Be responsible for evaluation of bill of quantity (BOQ) submitted by contractors/suppliers and coordinate with the Project QS for solution of variation/change orders.
- Supporting legal team regarding to technical issues while working with authority, other parties.
- Others tasks will be discussed in the interview.
- BA in electrical engineering/ Civil electric/ Mechanic.
- At least 3-5 years working experience as MEP engineer of Project Management Unit (PMU), or of Owner, or as MEP design consultant.
- Used to work in at least 2 high-rise building projects.
- Having experience about legal issues is preferable.
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Willing to contribute in our company for a long term
- Being team player, enthusiastic, and responsible for work.