Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Demonstrate a high understanding of Standard Method of Measurements as well as building elements for MEP works
- Prepare Cost Estimation, Cost Plan, Bills of Quantities (BoQ), Pre-tender Estimate (PTE), Value Engineering (VE) to a high standard. To be able to monitor, manage and check BQ for accuracy and completeness for MEP works.
- Prepare Cost Data Report among projects and Analyis Cost for MEP works.
- Contact local and international vendors for pricing, update material prices trend in market for MEP works.
- Prepare Interim Payment Assessement, Variation estimation for MEP works.
- Attend project meetings, take notes and prepare Minutes of Meeting when required
- Knowledge in initial review of projects specification and design drawing.
- Ensure full coordination between all other disciplines/Trades has been carried out for all external and internal services.
- Invite the Quotation from SubContractor/Supplier, Negotiation and Comparison, ability to prepare pre-contract & tender activity.
- Corresponding with Consultants/Authorities regarding the specification/technical and BOQ any difference to tender requirements and raising queries for clarification for all MEP works.
General Professional Works
- Prepare outgoing emails, letters, documents to high standard and QA/QC requirements for MEP works.
- Manage deadlines, work independently to carry out the task and meet deliverable expectation.
- Prepare to work overtime or under high pressure to fulfill the pending tasks or urgent
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Mechanical or Electrical University degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years of working with MEP based projects as a Quantity surveyor
- Good experience in AUTOCAD/MS Office.
- Be able to act on own initiative and proactive way.
- Communicate well with both international and local clients directly and at meetings without supervision.
- Communicate well with all staff members and show ability in mentoring and coaching to subordinates.
- Have a professional work manner and present a good image for the company
- Be smart and presentable
- Be able to prepare outgoing emails, letters, documents to required standard
- Be willing to work overtime / at weekend to fulfill the pending tasks or urgent requirements
- Be willing to support / help colleagues in the company as team spirit
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Experiences in MEP Quantity Surveying service is preferred
- MEP Quantities measurement and pricing skill is highly rated and will be tested during interview
- Honest, self-motivated, disciplined, performance driven and able to work in a team