Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- FLUENT ENGLISH
- ENGLISH CV ONLY AND NO CONTACT VIA PHONE
- VIETNAMESE ONLY
The Merchandise Manager take responsibility to manage merchandise team to oversee whole circle of the order from sample development, order placement, order production, shipment, after sales…. To ensure the order meet the demand of timeline, quality & quantity. Merchandise manager will create, oversee, and implement merchandising strategies.
• Work with sales, clients & design team to do the sample according to clients’ demand
• Control receive orders, assist customers in the ordering process.
• Follow up & overview sample production, ensure sample quality before sending to customers.
• Follow up customer feedback, support to negotiate contracts if necessary.
• Work closely with Design, Supply chain, Logistics and Sales to ensure raw materials for production.
• Work closely with manufacturing vendors, QA-QC, Supply chain, Logistics and Sales... to ensure orders are produced and delivered on schedule with good quality & quantity.
• Be the primary point of communication between product team and manufacturers on all development details
• Oversee all qualities aspect during pilot/ mass production.
• Inform clients, in collaboration with SCM, Production, QA-QC…to handle unforeseen delays or problems other arising problems affecting order progress.
• Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested in close collaboration with our R&D and SCM.
• Verify accurate & timely entry of data on the system according to the process.
• Propose improvement solutions in re-arranging production process.
• Responsible for leading, manage, supervise, train, coach, motivate team members to ensure they do the best performance.
• Build up or improve process, policy of merchandise to ensure the best effectiveness.
• Prepare reports when required.
• Other tasks requested by line manager or BOD.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 10 YEARS EXPEREINCES AS MERCHANDISE MANAGER IN FURNITURE (Especially out-door furniture)
• FLUENT ENGLISH IS THE MUST
• Strong experience in people management
• Strong experience in doing process, policy, coaching, training
• Having good orientation as of taking care client’s request in daily basis in full details and with dedication, carefulness and accuracy.
• BA degree in Economics, Supply Chain management or relating university
• Very good at excel and data
• Playing proactively an professional in the field of his / her responsibility
• Good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in fast pace international environment
• Comfortable in working in an international matrix environment.
• Analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills
• Proficient with Microsoft office
• Teamwork spirit and able to travel when needed.
• Competitive salary: negotiation depend on ability & experience
• Probation with full salary
• Social insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance according to the law
• Year-end bonus
• Annual salary increasing
• Annual team building and regular social activities in the company
• Company laptop
• Be part of an international, young and dynamic team