What We Can Offer
2) Make sure final BOM/ packing instruction/ size breakdown with pattern number readiness before Bulk production
3) Follow up production issues during production process and suggest solutions to next management level to get alignment among all teams to avoid any production impact.
4) Follow up Over/short shipment quantity as informed by MC Dept/Production until the case is closed.
5) Co-ordinate with production/MC/ Shipping to have final ship quantity, as well as cut off time to make sure internal arrangement is enough to have shipment on-time.
6) Send Initial, inline, final inspection booking to customer’s QA/QC timely to ensure no shipment delay or complaints from customers
7) Monthly / weekly report making to measure KPI of ontime Bulk document & ontime shipment.
• Over 2 years merchandising experience in garment manufacturing
• The problem solving skill with detail experience in the past.
• Fluent English
• Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-point,