Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Responsible for merchandising activities, assisting with purchase order execution. Follow up/manage the orders/fabric specialize in garment
• Communicate and handles all style developments for new projects and requirements to factories and all parties concerned
• Coordinate daily operational activities in screening new product development samples, track and review pre-production sample, print, embroidery, wash for sampling specs and colour swatches to ensure samples match with required specifications and quality standard.
• Negotiate with vendors on CM,CMPT price, discount, shipment and working terms and realize cost saving/quality targets through pro-active vendor management
• Monitor production process properly to meet quantity, quality, order specifications and delivery dates.
• Diagnose production problems and work with factories to present alternatives to both buyers and management
• Assist to implement new purchasing process/organize and maintain all purchasing documentations and documentations and records.
• Checking factory’s capacity situation & report to Managers
• Check sample consumption, packing and making cost
• Ensure to have perfect PP samples for mass production and closely work with production line to avoid wrong making on line
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Good negotiation skills, able to work under hard pressure
• Fluently oral and writing in English.
• Good at computer skills (Word, Excel, Power point...)
• Hard-working, willing to learn and improve, honest
• Healthy to travel to the factory
- Application letter
- CV in English
- Government ID copy
- University degree
- Photo 4x6 (1pc).