Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• advising pricing, promotions, assortment and stock strategies to optimize traffic and boost sales,
• commercial planning and advising brands on marketing budget allocation,
• timely and error-free execution of promotions, content and store enhancements.
• Regular analysis, tracking and reporting of Key Ecommerce & Operational metrics to provide brands with data driven actionable insights.
• Analyze market situations, identify brand threat and strength, understand unmet needs for brand strategy & planning.
• Monitor E-Commerce trends, interesting initiatives, and market best practices.
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders (Logistics, Design team, Customer Service, Sales, Trade marketing and Operations) to drive sales and ensure smooth operations and best customer & consumer experience.
• Support Team Leader to expand new capabilities and/or continuous improvements (e.g. Optimizing onboarding & working processes, timeline, reporting etc.)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Candidates with experiences in e-commerce, marketing or retail is preferred, open for fresh graduates as well.
• Possess strong business acumen and growth mindset to drive success; critical and creative thinking is a plus.
• Possess strong attention to details, good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, has a positive attitude and is a team player.
• Technology inclined; skilled at using computer (Microsoft Word, Excel). Basic Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus
• Able to work well under high pressure, manage multiple tasks and deliver on tight deadlines.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.