What We Can Offer
• Negotiate with vendors on price, discount, delivery and working terms.
• Monitor production process properly to meet quantity, quality, order specifications and delivery dates.
• Place orders to vendors on behalf of buyers. Check order details including style number, color, quality, quantity, delivery and price that have been confirmed by buyers.
• Compare colour swatches and sample specifications against buyers’ standard before sending to buyer for approval.
• Provide Merchandise Coordinator with PO details for COP creation, countercheck prior to Divisional Merchandise Manager’s confirmation.
• Follow up with vendors for COP confirmation on Supplier Connect.
• Manage completion of eSF.
• Monitor in-line/ final inspection booking.
• Maintain vendor profile records.
• Coordinate buyer’s visits.
• Source vendors, identify product opportunities, request for and follow up vendor/ factory evaluation.
• 3 - 5 years or above wooden furniture/hardline merchandising experience in buying offices/agents/ factories
• General knowledge in all product types
• Good command of English, an ability to communicate in Mandarin will be an advantage
• Service oriented with attention to details
• Market oriented with research and development abilities
• Familiar with PC operations