What We Can Offer
• Collaborate with buying team /Product Development team/Quality team to work with either existing supplier/new sourced supplier on OEM/ODM product developments.
• Organize and accompany UK Buying & Design Team on Far East buying trip (every 2-3 month).
• Collect new product briefs and work proactively with all departments in order to provide a quotation & price comparison to buying team on time.
• Review samples on site in collaboration with Product Development Technician
• Update product development tracker and attend to product weekly meetings on weekly basis.
• Raise sample orders, purchase orders and collect shipping documents on time.
• Schedule inspection dates and provide all necessary documents to third party inspection company on time.
• Manage sample production with suppliers to catch up release plan & photo shooting schedule.
• Follow orders through ERP system on daily basis.
• Monitor supplier orders & shipment performance and provide an accurate report on weekly basis to your line Manager.
• Proactively source, identify, evaluate new suppliers where and when business needs.
• Ensure all the relevant Made documentation have been briefed to new suppliers and get them signed before business starts.
• Distribute supplier key performance indicators (KPIs) monthly to suppliers and issue Corrective Action Plans (CAP) reports if needed.
• Ongoing cost negotiation and minimize supplier cost increase.
• Support PD and Quality teams in collecting all test requirements and arrange products to be tested accordingly (only when needed).
• Coordinate and book all inspections (Pre-production, In Line, final inspections…) with Third Party inspection company following Production schedule.
• Negotiate claims and delay penalties with our partners following Terms and Condition contract.
• Minimum two (2) years work experience managing suppliers for a trading company/European buying office in Asia.
• Minimum two (2) years work experience in the upholstery &/OR furniture category
• Proficient in English, both written and verbal.
• Fluent in Vietnamese (mandatory)
• Solid knowledge of ERP systems and logic, specifically supply chain ERP modules.
• Possesses extensive supplier negotiation skills and strategies.
• Highly organized with strong task follow-up capabilities.
• Strong inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills.
• Continuous learner, flexible and open to change.
• Passion for interior design is a plus
• Possesses ability to create, improve and follow work processes.
• Good team player and willing to cooperate with cross function such as quality, engineer, supply chain, finance…
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Successful candidate will report to Sourcing & Merchandising Manager (foreigner)