Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Receive sample information from customers (including thread, fabric, pattern, color, wash, requirements and specifications, quantity, date of delivery, colors ...)
- Calculate quotation of sample
- To negotiate with the customer about the price of the sample product, if coming to mututal agreement, then send to relevant department for produce samples.
- Work with related departments: Pattern making, warehousing, accessories, sewing, . . . to plan the production of samples
- Send samples sheet to the customer, after the sample is approved by the customer, plan to produce the sample: order accessories, fabrics, trims,
- Based on an general information plan from customers and suppliers to plan fabric imports for production.
- Keep following up of fabric status until being launched on the sewing line
- Keep following up the process such as cutting date, date of launching on line, until bulk production
- Cost calculation
- Solving problems such as fabric defect, color error, fabric size ...
- Based on the production plan to accurately calculate the schedule to receive trims in order to have sufficient materials to produce accurately (to avoid stopping the production flow and effect to production and costs)
- Cooperate with related parties to provide trims in a complete way
- Calculate reasonable prices.
Upon receipt fully information for schedule of materials/trims available at WH, the next job will be the distribution of POs to the production lines. When planning production, if the Merchandiser / Production staff know which PO cannot fit with current sewing lines, then immediately find a way to put that PO for outside processing. Once the production plan is available, Merchandiser / Production staff must keep following up process of cutting / sewing / packing progress of each line. If any possible delay (due to efficiency failure, power stop, ...), immediately find the solution. Once the PO is finished, the Merchandiser / Production will notify the QC department at the factory for pre-shipment inspection (100% inspection or AOQL sampling). Qualified POs will be scheduled by Merchandiser / Production, calculating the best possible packing method and advising to Shipping for customs clearance.
Resolving issues arising in the production process, perform the work requested by the Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experienced in high fashion - sweaters - knitwear - Woven in premium line
• University graduated is preferable
• Able to deal with the Overseas Buyers independently
• Experienced in handling high quality fashion brands is definitely an Advantage
• Manufacturing background
• Mature, self-motivated, detail-oriented, willing to travel, responsible & able to work under pressure
• Good at English
• Write Chinese and speak Mandarin or Cantonese is a priority
• Write & Speak Japanese is preferable