Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• This role is to support the build of global sourcing strategy for the Active brands in Pentland portfolio. The responsibility mainly covers new sourcing opportunities exploration, as well as initial stage feasibility study and engagement with potential suppliers.
• Manage vendors from offered capacity, updated forecast, fill rate, pull forward, material status, production schedule, shipping schedule.
• Coordinate with the Development on salesmen samples status and delivery
• Receive sample and production order and relative delivery requirements and create orders in SAP
• Monitor the day to day activities of the supplying factories with regards to the order situation and delivery schedule.
• Follow up production status and deliveries and update SAP
• Communicate with the customer concerning order situation and shipping logistics, shipment booking, and recommend options for effective cargo handling and sailing. Need to liaise with the shipping group and freight forwarder
• Follow up on necessary supply chain reporting and meet deadlines
• Manage stocks to ensure all required actions/communicatio9ns implemented following customers needed without any quality issue.
• Responsible for vendor’ KPI, build up the vendor’s capability to adhere all SOP, process timeline, expectations, support SM on the action plans of improvements for each vendor.
• Minimize the storage charges, material cost, tooling cost and all related costs in shipments.
• Manage claim with vendors, customers, and quality team effectively and beneficially.
• Support and demonstrate the Brand values within the work environment.
• Support the other team to remove gap of communication or understanding.
• Support senior merchandiser with project implementation
• Build team relationship and team spirit
Sourcing team – development, operation and quality
External vendors, current and potential
Pentland Shared Services
Lacoste JV supply team
Lacoste JV customer service team
Lacoste JV account payable
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experienced in working with multi-counterparts (factory, head quarter and customers) and ability to drive performance.
• Knowledge of government export/import regulations.
• Knowledge of sea/air transportation lead time.
• Some basic knowledge in shoe making a preference but not necessary.
• Good analytical skills, problem solving skills and attention to details.
• Experienced in working effectively across multiple functions in global business.
• Good command of written and spoken English and local language
• Computer literate, Intermediate MS Word, Excel and SAP skills are a must.
• Self-disciplined with good organisational skills.
• Strong communications skills in a multi-cultural environment.
• Basic knowledge of footwear production timelines a preference
• Good time management and teamwork.