What We Can Offer
- Coordinate with Marketing, Sales, IT, Operation to implement cooperation program with partners.
- Maintain relationships with partners, planning, strategic cooperation with partners, chain of brands.
- Regularly update and renew contracts with partners when suitable.
- Manage daily collaboration activities focused on current performance growth and internal connection on behalf of partners.
- Report, propose strategies to complete projects and programs.
- Business hours: 8:30 A.M to 5:30 P.M from Monday to Friday (Saturday & Sunday off)
- Competitive salary: Annual Increments, Promotion evaluations depends on A/B/C evaluation results
- Tet bonus/Productivity bonus: company’s policy
- KPI bonus: A/B/C as company’s policy
- Health Insurance and Social Security fully covered
- Gifts on Tet, holidays & birthday, Wedding & Funeral allowances
- Preferred candidates with existing working relationships with Brands. Experience in the Voucher industry is a plus.
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing or equivalent major.
- Outgoing and persuasive personality. Consultative problem solving and strong negotiation skills to close sales.
- Having can-do attitude and eyes for detail, able to meet deadlines and to cope with routine jobs.
- Long-term career development with the company. Experience in start-ups is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and a good comfort level using enterprise software.