Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Our goal is to revolutionize the omni-channel shopping experience in Vietnam and set the standards for how brands should engage their customers by leveraging data to drive consumer insights, marketing efficiency and product personalization. We also offer technology solution to help established businesses enhance their existing loyalty programs with access to a broad, diversified portfolio of brands and rewards.
TAPTAP is a trademark of VUI Vietnam, which is a Joint Venture company that is owned by Vietnam Investments Group (VIG) and United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB). VIG is a leading private equity firm in Vietnam with total funds under management of over USD 500 million and with stakes in over 35 brands in the market. UOB is a leading bank in Asia, headquartered in Singapore, with a global network of over 500 offices including Vietnam.
As a Merchant Success Manager (also known as Account Manager), you will be responsible in establishing and managing strong business relationships with existing and potential merchants to drive growth for TAPTAP. You will lead all elements of business identification, partnerships and account management.
What you will be responsible for:
- Own the business development from ideas, pitching, closing, to tracking performance of merchants on TAPTAP.
- Own your overall planning, progress, and results. Responsible for meeting assigned KPI regarding partnership development
- Act as the Point-of-Contact to maintain merchant’s active participation and contribution to TAPTAP. Coordinate among relevant teams to nurture and improve merchant’s relationship
- Attract merchants’ participation and investment in TAPTAP’s promotion campaigns
- Channel back to internal teams’ perspectives, feedback, and requests of merchant. Actively involved to improve TAPTAP product to best serve merchants.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 3 years in account manager role or experience in sales, business development, partnership, or equivalent roles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs. Fluent English is a big plus
- Be able to negotiate skillfully in tough situations: can gain concessions without damaging the relationship; has a “win-win” philosophy.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Self-Starter, creative thinker with high work ethics and integrity.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.