Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Responsible for assisting Account Manager and Refractory Engineer to provide technical support to customer, supervise our installation team, FC refractory installation and performance, maintenance for mechanism & digital service equipment, assisting to run and monitor for trials and daily activities, assisting develop Vesuvius business in term of refractory and mechanism in Caster area.
2. Key Result Areas:
Plan, monitor and control daily work
• Monitor refractory performance, and control FC refractory consumption and material issuing.
• Supervise and monitoring to ensure correct installation practice carry out by installation team
• Monitoring and maintenance for refractory installation equipment.
• Monitoring and collect trial, incident, refractory performance and production information for analysis and reporting.
• Give training to site operator or installer.
• Provide information for MRP to ensure the efficiency of inventory control.
• Prepare, review and update WI for standard and safety works.
• Prepare and update time sheet for installation team.
• Trouble shooting and problem solving.
• Other assignments that related to field.
3. Main Interactions – Internal:
• Account Manager: Discussing about material performance, Installation team performance, installation/ production practice, safety and issues.
• Planning / Admin: Mainly for stock / inventory control
4. Main Interactions – External:
• Refractory Installer: Discussing about material performance, production schedule, installation planning, time sheet, safety and issues
• Shift Leader or Vessel in charger: Discussing about refractory performance, production schedule, installation planning and issues
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Prefer vocational certificate or degrees in Metallurgical engineering/ Materials Science/ Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering or related field
• Knowledge about refractory and/or steel making
• Prefer experienced in supervision/leadership
• Prefer 1-2 years’ working experience in Steel/Iron industry, Refractory works, project base, mechanical work or related field
Skills & Behaviour:
• Good command in English
• Good Excel/Word, email & reporting skill
• Installation and/or supervision skills
• Communication skills
• Energetic, displays leadership, decision making, strategic thinking, self-motivated, able to work independently, good analytical skills and eager to change and improve.
• Ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced and changing working environment.
• Self-learning and Must have a positive can-do attitude.
• Ability to coach and/or teach in any of Refractory area
Problem Solving & Complexity:
• Refractory performance reported then decided by Account Manager / Engineer
• Different opinion within customer and supervisor need be reported then decided by Account Manager/ Engineer
• Customer Relationship Management and Handle customer complaints
• Implement new products or new systems
• Customer Relationship Management