Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
WOO TECH is on a journey of future growth and this position is to be a key part of this evolution. In this role, you will help the company to expand our value proposition and step up to rapidly-evolving client needs.
Day-to-day, you will:
Be a problem solver with great problem solving skills.
Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
Confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues and stakeholders
Professional approach to business, attention to detail and ability to accurately estimate time allocation for tasks
Leadership skills, attitude to share/hone knowledge for yourself and your teammates and working collaboratively with a diverse range of team members.
Good communication skills & fluent in English both oral and written. Ability to communicate and convey technical terms/processes to business stakeholders, colleagues, and team members
Ensure quality standards are met by doing internal QA for multi-device / cross-browser testing
Ensure timelines are met by communicating with project management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least three years of recent experience in an agency website developer role with expertise in developing large-scale enterprise applications and solutions.
PHP, CSS, SQL in website development and web-based application development.
- Front-end design with UX experience with an ability to focus on end-users while understanding client requirements.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and Sketch.
- Experience working directly with clients and managing projects.
- Proficient with custom solutions for content management systems including WordPress (ACF) and Shopify.
- Advantage to display proficiency in WooCommerce, BigCommerce Contentful, - Sanity, Magento, Joomla.
- Proficiency in GIT using GIT flow and management of version control.
- Development practices which benefit Search Engine Optimization.
- Integrating with Payment Gateways, transactional email.
- Experience with micro-interactions and web-based animation.
- Diploma/Bachelor in Computer Science/Software Engineering.
- Competitive Market Rate Salary
- Full salary during the probation period
- Great Leave Options
+ Including 12 days annual leave and 5 days of paid sick leave during Year 1
+ Increasing to 15 days annual leave in year 2.
- Wellness benefit: VND 2 million annually for fitness package/devices
- 13th month salary.
- Continuous Learning and Development
- Reward and Recognition - Company sponsored trips and events
- New, modern developer laptop, 2 large monitors, and headset.
- An international work environment, highly skilled colleagues to learn from both locally and globally where you can develop your IT career and English skills.