What We Can Offer
1. Product introduction
- Set up daily visit and meetings with potential clients in assigned territories in order to listen to their wishes and concerns including their current system, demand, budget.
- Create and maintain close relationship with clients/potential clients for future sales' opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations, demonstration, and on-patient-demonstration (OPD) on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Cooperate with SCM department to ensure the availability of stock for Sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions events or conferences.
- Negotiate/closely deal, cooperate with dealer to prepare contract and handle complaints or objections.
- Review feedback from customers or potential clients and share with internal teams.
2. Business management
- Track out sales opportunities by ensuring the timing update of Prospect control list (PCL) for effective sales activities.
- Constantly review the business result of Key Account Management (KAM) in the assigned territory and timely renew the target and set up proper tactics to achieve the target.
- Maximize efficiency and effectiveness for Demo asset and eradicate overdue.
- Prepare tender document in cooperation with distributors.
- Handle ODA projects.
3. Market research
- Cooperate with marketing department and Field Service Engineer (FSE) to understand the market and potential clients and consider the best way to approach potential clients and increase market coverage.
- Analyze competition by gathering current market information on pricing, products, new products, monitor competitors’ activities and strategies and provide information to General Manager to take timely action.
4. Knowledge improvement
- Constantly accumulate knowledge and experience on product, anatomy, procedure and etc. through on-job-training (OJT) and training provided at regional training center (i-Tec).
- Improve sales skills and management skills through self-training and training courses hold by company.
5. Regional business expansion
- Support line manager to expand direct region and bolster sales activity by working with distributor at assigned territory with the aim of reinforcement of salesforce.
6. Sales & Marketing support
- Cooperate with SCM Department to ensure the efficient management of the stock, such as decrease of the number of dead stock and slow-moving items or sell out of the advance order item.
- Support doctor and explain how to use products as a MA activity
- Follow up customer requests on the products in the event.
- Reinforce the strategic support for Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) & key societies.
- Other tasked assigned by Manager
- Bachelor's Degree
- Economic background is preferred
- PDCA skill
- Communication skill
- Teamwork skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and logical thinking abilities
- Fluently speaking in English (TOEIC 700)
- Computer’s skill (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Integrity, Empathy, Long-term View, Agility, Unity