What We Can Offer
This individual supports children with their learning activities in the MS Design Lab, works closely with the MS ICT Teacher and the Secondary STEM coordinator to make sure pupils enjoy learning in a safe and caring setting.
II – Essential duties and responsibilities
1. Planning and Preparation
● Demonstrating knowledge of middle school students
● Demonstrate knowledge of instructional technology and related resources
● Work closely with the ICT Teacher and other classroom teachers as assigned
2. Learning Environment
● Contribute to a positive MS Design Lab and school environment, including assisting children with practical or interpersonal problems and supporting positive behavior throughout the school.
● Contribute to the learning environment of the MS Design Lab by assisting with supply and materials management, development of student work displays, locating and/or purchasing local materials.
● Communicate with students; establish positive relationships
● Use questioning and discussion techniques that promote critical thinking, design thinking, and scientific method
● Engage students in learning through differentiating activities and use of design cycle
● Demonstrate flexibility and responsiveness in a dynamic learning environment
4. Professional Responsibilities
● Maintain accurate records, including schedules, use of facilities, materials, and supplies
● Communicate with faculty and staff
● Maintain effective relationships with faculty and colleagues
● Participate in the professional community, connect with all members of the school community
● Grow and develop skills to become a better educator. This includes obtaining training on the correct and safe use of resources and equipment, as needed.
● Demonstrate professional behavior, including dress, speech, and interactions.
*** This position is belong to Faculty and apply to Vietnamese only.
● Technical Knowledge: BA or College degree related to technology, education, or other relevant field
● Years of experience: 2+ years successful experience in an educational environment is preferred
● High levels of proficiency with and interest in instructional technology
● Strong English skills (written and oral)
● Strong interest in growing as a professional
● The ability to communicate information and ideas by speaking and writing clearly.
● Strong interest in growing as a professional and learning new skills related instructional technology.
● Standing, sitting, walking throughout the day.
● Be able to work in and out of the classroom on a daily basis
● Perform duties at both indoor and outdoor classroom.