What We Can Offer
- Develop high-quality new games in unity.
- Be able to work alone on the creation of game prototypes in a short period.
- Be able to work in teams on complex mid-code games.
- Work on existing games, maintain and improve them.
- Debug and fix existing issues.
- Clear communication and report in English.
- Chance to work on big game development projects.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment.
- An open and honest culture where people are treated fairly, trusted, and empowered.
- Flexible working hours. Our normal workweek is 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- 13th-month salary and annual performance-based bonuses.
- Social Insurance under Vietnam law
- Health Insurance package
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Lunch allowance for full-time staff; Free drink (tea, coffee,...)
- Free English/ Vietnamese classes with a native teacher
- A standing desk if you like; No dress code; Company trip
- Pet-friendly working space (we have 4 cats and dogs)
- In-house gym including Yoga, BJJ classes.
- For non-Vietnamese staff, support for making Vietnamese work permits and resident cards.
- Salary depending on experience and portfolio
- At least 1 year of professional experience in game development.
- Strong experience with C#, Unity3D.
- Good experience in using versioning tools: SVN or GIT.
- Good English language skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team.
- Great attitude and work ethic.
- Preferable Requirement (not compulsory):
- Knowledge about Linux, macOS is an advantage.
- Development experience in mobile games is an advantage.