Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop, modify and update scorecards, dashboards, and other reports in a timely manner
- Analyze performance metrics impacting service levels and identify gaps and trends to provide to the Planning and Forecasting team
- Analyze the impact of volume, AHT, and shrinkage on manpower requirements
- Responsible for the integrity of the data and ensuring the accuracy of all reporting requirements
- Responsible for timely delivery of periodic and ad-hoc productivity reports
- Prepare and maintain FTE reporting for the billing process.
What benefits you will get
1. Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and benefits (Competitive Basic Salary, Lunch allowance, 13th Salary, Additional Bonus, Profit Sharing) and annual salary review.
- 100% compulsory insurance covered by the company after the probation.
- Premium Healthcare and Mental Health Care service for you, 100% covered by the company.
- Extra bonus per personal events (Wedding, Funeral, Hospitalization, Newborn baby) and a very cute baby box for staff who are going to welcome a new baby angel to the world.
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination.
- Annual company trip, monthly fantastic internal events.
- Summer vacation (Paid days off and bonus).
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
2. Working Environment
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- International, fun and professional working environment
- Standing desks if you like, Modern hardware, No dress code, Free drinks (coffee, tea, etc.)
- English working environment
- Internal English class fully sponsored by the Company with a native teacher during working time.
- Training and career development opportunities.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 1 year of analytical experience;
- Proficient in English communication;
- Familiar with Google Spreadsheet, Excel is a must; with other data analysis tools is a bonus;
- Strong ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendation;
- Experiencing in Moderation/ Customer Services/ Quality Assurance/ Community moderation is a plus;
- Used to work in BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) company is a plus;
- Analytically-minded and detail-oriented;
- Have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Are self-starters and have a high degree of personal responsibility;
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do, proactive attitude;
- Enjoy working and contributing as part of a team;