Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Job Scope / Position Summary:
This position contributes to generating PD production/analysis reports to Sales force, Management Team and Bank Partners as well as calculating PD contest, analysing sales/market data.
• Generate and produce daily sales reports in agreed timelines;
• Monitor and produce operational reports and management information, adhering to defined templates and ensuring compliance with information security protocols;
• Be responsible for conducting and providing analytics as per Management requests;
• Prepare monthly distribution dashboard, sales performance report, business proposal;
• Be responsible for providing contest results in agreed SLAs;
• Collaborate with Contest team to leverage data warehouse;
• Build and maintain the internal database and applications of the team, research and provide technical support to team;
• Have ability to analyse complex information, organize varied tasks and communicate clearly with other professionals;
• Any other tasks assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Data Analytic/MIS
• High level of competence in data analysis and formulating reports.
• Strong analytical skill.
• Strong computer skills (Access, Excel-VBA, Power point).
• Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Good communicator, both English and Vietnamese.
• Result-oriented and work with high responsibility.
• Able to work under tight deadlines and changing priorities as required.
Core competencies: (applied to all levels)
1. Organization & Planning: Research, collect and systemize information, identify priorities, use time efficiently, schedule work activities. Monitor and evaluate the performance according to the task.
2. Result Orientation: Work in order to reach excellent quality and standards, aim to noteworthy objectives and high level performances, express determination as well when meeting obstacles. Constantly compare the own activity to others’ in support of continuous improvement.
3. Problem Solving & Decision Making: Make effective decisions based on facts and data analysis. Identify risks and opportunities, catch the main information, develop alternative solutions and select the best one.
4. Customer Service: Understand the internal/external customer and his needs (expressed and unexpressed), perform persistently in time in order to improve the quality of products (and/or services) according to the client’s demands. Build a steady relationship based on trust.
5. Teamwork: Work together in order to reach common objectives. Share information and express a positive attitude towards interlocutors. Give and ask for contribution, be proactive in creating commitment, spread a positive climate.
6. Flexibility: Work effectively in different situations and with different people. Estimate alternative approaches, adapting the own way of thinking to the context. Understand the changes within the organization and take advantage of opportunities due to change.
Managerial competencies: (applied to Sr. Supervisor or up)
1. Strategy Execution: To effectively communicate the Company’s objectives and decisions to facilitate a common vision of the strategy. To define plans coherently, to assign goals and responsibility and to monitor performance against expected results.
2. Change Management: To understand and to respond to the internal and external needs of change. To foster innovation of processes, procedures and products/services to anticipate and promote change. To manage the uncertainty and to support people in the change process.
3. Decision Making Responsibility: To deal with issues/situations in relation to the role. To make decisions and to take responsibility for the consequences over the future. To promote cohesion on decisions.
4. Organizational Integration: To understand and to balance the needs and goals of the role with those of other functions or of the Company. To develop effective relationship with different people and groups, by cooperating in the common interest.
5. People Development: To ensure the professional development of people to sustain top performances, by encouraging and leading them in their achievement. To facilitate and to promote knowledge sharing and competency development to guarantee business continuity.