What We Can Offer
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail, design and problem- solving skills. If you also have experience in Flutter or React Native , Firebase or APIs, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter.
• Work and collaborate with designers, back-end team and product owner in order to provide mock-up before designing APIs.
• Develop a flexible, well-structured Flutter and reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• 1+ years in Flutter, Flutter layout, BloC and the mobile app development lifecycle.
• Strong in Dart and deep knowledge in OOP, design patterns and functional paradigms.
• Strong in creating responsive applications based on components.
• Good sense of UI/UX.
Nice to Have:
• Good reading and communication skills in English.
• Experienced Recommendation System or a related field is a plus.
• Good in REST APIs, familiar with all modern architectures (MVP, MVVM, Redux, etc) is a plus.
• Experienced with Ionic, Android, iOS is a plus.
• Experienced with C#, .Net Core MVC is a plus.
• Published mobile apps in Google Play or App Store or Firebase App Distribution is a plus.