Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Asia Plus Inc. offer the web-based platform service for the enterprises provider. Asia Plus Inc. is the start-up company which had been just established in Japan in January of 2014. We offer the web-based platform service for the enterprises in two areas - one is in the research and the other in the enterprise communication.
* Job Description
Now we are looking for an iOS Developer who is responsible for the mobile application development for our web service of Q&Me (https://qandme.net) to do followings:
+ Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
+ Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
+ Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
+ Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
+ Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
+ Design interfaces to improve user experience.
+ Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
+ Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
+ Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
+ Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
The working time: 9:00-18:00, Monday-Friday.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Must have:
• At least 5 years experience as iOS Developer.
• Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
• Extensive experience with Core Data, Core Animation, and iOS Frameworks.
• Strong understanding of the iOS mobile app and development cycle.
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store.
• Experience with third-party libraries, push notification and APIs.
• Familiarity with OOP design principles
• Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
• Ability to perform in a team environment
- Academic / Business
• Have graduated from University or College.
• Ability to communicate in English (office communications are in English as CEO is from Japan)
• Responsible for work, ability to work independently and team work.
• Always think about "what can be done" rather than finding the reasons "why cannot be done"
* Why You'll Love Working Here
• 13th month salary.
• Annual health check.
• Annual company trip.
• 12 annual leave days (fully paid).
• Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance based on full gross salary