Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of Modern Trade Channel and for delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Being in charge of maintaining a strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, account management.
- Achieving business plan targets whilst maximising profits at the desired margins.
2. Job descriptions
2.1 Grow volume, revenue and share in the modern trade channel (40%)
· Working together with Country Manager/ General Sales Manager about MT sales and distribution strategies to meet target/ sales volumne, continuous KPI performance improvement (monthly, quarterly and yearly), expand market share and in line with business strategy.
· Develop, implement and manage sales forecasting activities, targets, sectors, markets, territories and set performance goals to achieve company objectives.
· Develop specific standards for planning process of Modern Trade sales and merchandising by brand/ by customer.
2.2 Functional operation (30%)
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with MT customers to drive Sale performance.
· Manage, develop the customer database and building strong relationship with key potential customers.
· Regular updating market and price information, taking part of market research and analysis, market entrance as well as market expanding plan.
· Update competitors' activities to maintain awareness and provide feedback of all competitive activity to propose sales program.
· Cooperate with Trade Marketing Team in developing Trade Promotional programs.
· Set up Standard Operating Procedures to service Key Account Customers.
· Provide pre & post execution evaluation of marketing programs and communicate to the field.
· Monitor MT Budget, analyze the results of MT budget used.
2.3 Team Coaching (20%)
· Transmit the sales related information and policies from Company to Modern Trade Supervisors, sales teams, & merchandisers; ensure their strictly compliances.
· Deliver group training as required; Develop effective sales teams; Guarantee that MT salesmen are provided enough selling tools and use them correctly & effectively.
2.4 Others (10%)
· Resolve customer's trade issues, complaints and operational matters.
· Conduct Business Reviews with senior managers and the customers.
· Manage customer credit and payment.
· Development and retention of the distribution network timely and professionally.
· Product Management (Forecast, Availability, Listing, Merchandising, Shelf Share,
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Must have good exposure in handling Modern trade with a FMCG company, specific in laundry, household and personal care products is a plus.
· Should be well aware of all the aspects of National Sales, should be good in key account management and listing with retail chains.
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Leadership, being proactive and result-oriented
· Be able to go business trip
· BA degree in any disciplines, major in Economics/ Commerce/ Marketing are preferred.
* Salary: Negotiable