Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Responsible for optimizing the overall cost of materials, develop supply base and Supply Chain strategies, negotiate pricing, terms and agreements for materials that are strategic or specific to the Business Unit. Reports to Purchasing Manager
• Supervise the daily activities of MRO/Indirect Commodity & Services Purchasing.
• Reviews purchasing decisions, orders, and vendor contracts.
• Oversee the ordering of materials and supplies from vendors.
• Optimizes overall cost of materials.
• Analyze and project component purchase prices that accurately reflect the inventory value for a financial period in Standard Costing process.
• Work with Materials Quote Analysts to quote new and existing materials. Frequently re-quote and negotiate to capitalize on cost reduction opportunities. Select suppliers based on overall cost and benefit including price, duty, freight, flexibility, service, performance, quality and terms and conditions.
• Understand suppliers, their capabilities, market trend and technologies for assigned commodities.
• Communicate Jabil expectations to the suppliers. Conduct supplier audit/visits, certifications and performance reviews on overall cost, delivery and quality to develop and continuously improve supply base.
• Negotiate terms and conditions that protect the best interest of Jabil and its customers. Negotiate liability terms, special stocking arrangements, and other agreements that are outside of standard Jabil terms and conditions.
• Perform a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Have more than 1 years experience in the purchasing function at a similar capacity and a high volume manufacturing environment.
• Have experience in electronic components, stock & non stock commodity purchasing and bidding process is preferred.
• Excellent English (MUST HAVE)
• Demonstrated excellent negotiation, communication, presentation and leadership skills.