What We Can Offer
Responsibilities are briefly as follows:
- To have capability to control and operate Maintenance - Repair - Operation (MRO) system smoothly. Be responsible for sourcing performance and deliverables for related projects;
- To integrate MRO in business plan. Relevant operations are coordinated with business management for systematic and sustainable management activities;
- To research supply sources, select suppliers, conduct price analysis and negotiate to obtain the best offer available within time constraints of the requirements; ensure advantageous purchasing environment compared to competitors;
- To centralize supplier contacts to ensure observation of related law/ regulations and to prevent illicit transactions in MRO procurement;
- To visualize procurement status in order to optimize supplier selection and pricing operations;
- To work with related Panasonic companies/ related department on any unique purchase requests;
- To take part in regular supplier evaluation and to implement improvement activities if any;
- To work closely with related departments to ensure satisfaction with suppliers' performance. Ensure quality and cost objectives are met;
- Other tasks assigned by Department Head.
- At least 1 years of relevant professional experience (preferably in indirect purchasing). Related experience in manufacturing companies is highly preferred.
- Experienced in supplier evaluation.
- Comprehensive understanding of generally accepted purchasing practices, contract negotiation, compliance, related laws and regulations.
- Customer service oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skill and analytical skill. Able to negotiate, good in relationship management.
- Have experience in new function set-up is an advantage.