Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Work together with Sales Director about sales strategies to meet target/ sales volumne, continuous KPI performance improvement (monthly, quarterly and yearly).
- Build category growth plan for the whole channel to deliver sales & volume growth.
- Make plan to manage and develop the coverage of products on the market.
- Leed team to develop account plans, negotiate trading terms and promotional activities with a focus on timelines to ensure achieve sales volume, build brand recognition and customers satisfaction.
- Review business results by accounts & by category to come up with actionable plan to deliver positive growth for Mt channel.
2. Manage Budget:
- Propose budget matching with sales target in each stage.
- Allocate budge/sales target for each account.
- Analyze sales data to ensure that budget of responsible accounts is met and aligned with strategic objectives.
- Update the budget report from KAMs, promptly handle issues of budget case.
3. Operation and sales management:
- Implement with Dept to achieve both their individuals’ sales target and also company’s budget.
- Be achieve Company distribution goals for new and existing products and expand to new potential new MT store customer accounts. Build strong relationship with key potential customers.
- Work internally with related departments to resolve and handle issues relating to delivery, customers' complaint, returning goods.
- Working internally with Marketing Department to do sales forecasts by SKU and reach agreement with Sales Director on these forecasts, follow up team implement and result of their sales forecast.
- Minotor and lead team to negotiate trade term & commercial contract with customer
- Manage listing & New Product Development campaign to make sure successful plan
- Cooperate with Trade Marketing Team in developing Trade specific Promotional programs.
- Report to Sales Director the progress of completing sales targets of MT channel and make timely adjustments to suit the actual implementation situation.
4. Market Intelligence Tasks:
- Manage and develop the customer database.
- Update competitors' activities to maintain awareness and provide feedback of all competitive activity to propose sales program.
- Being up to date with the latest developments in Retail MT customers and propose to expand accounts.
5. Manage team:
- Build, manage and train employees of the MT Department to achieve target of dept.
- Deliver to team the target and how to make reality.
- Summarize the productivity of each person to evaluate and reward.
- Implement other tasks assign by Sales Director.
Workplace: 08 Phan Dinh Giot, w2, Tan Binh dist., HCMC
Working hour: 08:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor's degree in Business Management , Marketing or relate filed.
• Have 5 years of sales experience in MT channel in FMCG field and 2 years of MT Manager role.
• Good at English communication.
Nice to have:
• Good interpersonal skill and ability to negotiate with third parties.
• Good strategic thinking and well-planned in executions.
• Strong sense of responsibility and good leadership.
• Good presentation skills; excellent written communication abilities.
• Able to operate within a team environment.
• Competence with Microsoft Office skills.
• Dynamic and capability in multi-tasking
Flexible worktime (TSN office);
Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month);
Labor day bonus;
Reward for Outstanding employee/dept;
Insurance pay on total salary;
Touring trip/Touring fee;
Int'l Women day's gift;
Vietnamese women day's gift;
Children day's gift;
No interest loan for emergent needs;
Training on the job.