Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Leads regular project update meetings. Responsible for reporting project status and escalating risks to project management in the Steering Committee meetings.
• Anticipates and identifies issues and risks related to the project and proposes feasible solutions/ mitigation steps where necessary. Manages overall project issue and risk logs and facilitates required discussions to address these risks/issues.
• Collaborates closely with the regional project team, local ODHR Team, Technology & Digital Services (TDS), and related market teams and vendors to deliver effective project implementation.
• Works with all project team members to plan and execute technical and integration testing activities, change management exercise and BAU target operating model.
• Ensure vendors deliver the expected project deliverables in accordance with the agreed timelines.
• Actively manages project scope, resources, and budget.
• Take place in editorial team to create HR related content.
• Other activities as assigned within the project scope
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Degree holders or above, major in Human Resources preferable
• PMP certified preferred
2. WORK EXPERIENCE
• At least 3-5 years’ work experience in project management, preferably related to systems deployment and HR processes
• Experienced in managing end-to-end project life cycles and leading projects involving multiple internal/ external, local/ regional stakeholders
• Experience in deploying HR/IT intranet systems
• Experience working with change and communications teams on project launch plans
• Experience in managing and working with external vendors/ consultants
• Experience in retail, hospitality or luxury retail preferred
3. REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
• Solid project management experience with strong analytical ability, good judgment, collaborative and strong attention to detail
• Solid understanding of technology (general) level of initiative and able to manage multiple tasks
• Organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability
• Effective communication, engagement and interpersonal skills
• Result Driven / Follow-through – the ability to mediate differences and facilitate constructive discussions to ensure project goals are achieved
• Employee-centric - the ability to exercise reasonable empathy for co-workers and stakeholders from diverse perspectives with an inclusive approach
• Sound instincts and insights in identifying and relating nuances; ability to “connect-the-dots” swiftly
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing).