Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Senior HS Manager, reporting to the VP, will be fully responsible of the following activities:
* Audit, monitor, review and constantly implement all Health and Safety matters
* engage, educate, train, coach all internal stakeholders and colleagues on relate policies
* liaise with Global and Regional HQ in order to develop and share best practices
* audit and liaise external contractor according to HS policies
* prepare and conduct internal training and presentations
* prevent, investigate and report on incidents or near miss to top management.
The ideal candidate has 5-7 years experience within primary FMCG multinational in similar roles here in Vietnam or overseas. A bachelor degree in relevant field, together with specific certificates such as IOSH or NEBOSH are highly appreciated.
Outgoing and engaging attitude is recommended for better cooperate with employees across all departments, level and locations.
Excellent opportunity to progress an Health & Safety career in a strong multinational that always puts HSE matters in first place.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicolo Zanelli on +84 28 62848254.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc