What We Can Offer
• Selling in as per Dealer target and tracking result by weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly
• Sales rolling-plan: working closely with dealer to get Sales rolling plan by monthly/quarterly
• Flooring and RIS: Ensure all product line-up products be displayed on shelf as company’s guideline
• Selling out: Work with Dealer to ensure selling out as per plan and tracking results by weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly
Forecasting sales by model:
• Analyze the sales data (sales progress; sales mix ratio; sales trend)
• Analyze the GSCM data (trend of AP1; RTF in the system)
• Input AP1 into GSCM
• Manage the implementation of marketing initiatives & programs including trade & consumer sales promotions
• JBP: working closely with dealer to develop JBP activities by monthly/quarterly
• Work closely with Brand/trade team to provide inputs into marketing activities and execution at stores.
• Working closely with PS to collect competitor’s activities, execution quality, OOS situation, and sell out.
Account receivables collection management:
• Ensure efficient and effective collection to manage overdue and / or receivables within the targets
• Review weekly AR Report and manage overdue debt chasing
• Store visit to collect competitor’s information, handle and resolve problems and complaints including channel conflicts.
• Build and keep relationship with accounts’ key stakeholders to ensure full support on Samsung products and long term business objectives.
• Related experience: at least 5-7 years work experience in MT / Key Account sales management level within a multiple company (and preferably electronic)
• Special knowledge & skills: fluent English both oral and written, familiar in office soft.
• Good communication skill and team work spirit.
• Leadership skills.
• Can work well under pressure.
• Good at communication & negotiation.
• Active and future-oriented. Action ability.