Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Develop & Build Strategy of Manufacturing leading to Excellence.
• Lead and manage the overall operations of the manufacturing plant across the country. The role is also accountable for lean
manufacturing, QSE, productivity and GMP to manage optimization.
• Ensuring an optimal maintenance management of equipment and facilities Nationwide based on standards, policies and procedures in
order to ensure the availability and correct operation of plants and equipment as well as promoting a safety work environment.
• Manage the implementation of all major and strategic Project of Supply Chain in support to the company business plan and
• Prioritized Responsibilities:
- Lead according to Business Plan and functional guidelines the general strategy for manufacturing along with Supply Chain COEs
(QSE, Maintenance, SC Excellence, Supply Planning) and Logistics towards best assets and resource utilization, providing product
availability to commercial.
- Responsible for continuous improvement & maintenance practices & drive implementation and evolution.
- Ensure that plants operate with social responsibility, safety and regulatory standards by developing local initiatives.
- Responsible for optimizing manufacturing cost per case for the country, driving productivity targets and production plan
- Drive capability building, automation/ digitalization of manufacturing processes, multiskilling, Innovation in line with emerging
trends & share best practice of the countries to the Network
- Drive manpower productivity & journey towards plant 100 concept
- Responsible for managing SPR capital expenditure in manufacturing for continuous improvement & compliance.
- Ensure all facilities operate in compliance with TCCC requirements on local country specific laws.
- Develop & Build strategy for manufacturing
- Creative thinking to identify the right supply chain strategic pathways, priorities and approaches to ensure success. Continuously
evolving and creating new processes and methodologies to manage or improving and adopting where possible.
- Analytical thinking – summarizing the information available from current state, metrics or known best practice. Identifying the
options and resources, costs and timelines required to execute. Provide direction on best option and removing barriers to enable
- Supporting planning managers, engineering teams and Supply Chain Heads to create supply strategies that meet business
- Problem-solving – identify root causes in supply chain issues (supply issues, supplier failures, process failures, capability delta,
Business Continuity Plan issues, etc.) recognize trends and collaborates with teams to generate sustainable solutions.
- Relationship management – building and maintaining effective relationships, identifying and settling issues as they occur with
procurement partners, other functions, geography team, etc.
- Financial review of negotiation analysis, and material and operating budgets.
- Project Management- apply a systematic project management approach to ensure the execution of specific activities to achieve
a specific desired goal or result.
- Change management-apply a systematic approach to the implementation of new approaches or development of new
behaviours to ensure sustained improvement of specific initiatives.
- Virtual teams' management-Apply specific approaches to engage and manage an extended team.
- Cultural intelligence-Ensure awareness of cultural differences to fully engage with team members from different nationalities.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5+ years Leadership Team experience
- 3+ years in Manufacturing desirable