Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reporting direct to Security, Safety & Compliance Director and indirect to the Country Manager, the position coordinates Safety and Continuous Improvement Managers to maintain a very high level of regulatory legislative management. It is expected the Safety Manager assists all department managers especially HSE and Operations related fields compliance requirements and guidelines including impact assessments to ensure the company always fully comply with the relevant regulations, group and regional requirements, company policies.
The Safety Manager also needs to provide department managers legal advice and local regulation compliance about safety, environment and health for new business opportunities tendering.
• Linfox subcontractor, suppliers, customer
• Legal team of Customers
• Local authority departments as relevant
• External Auditor
• Local Counselor
• Commission teams
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Ensure safety is the first agenda item for all meetings
- Ensure all incidents reported within 1 hour
- Ensure all appropriate actions are taken to implement the Occupational Health and Safety Policy, procedures, and legislative requirements
- Participate where required in the resolution of safety issues
- Coordinate with the safety manager at the site to conduct the safety audits, and monthly facility inspections to detect existing or potential hazards and work with supervisors and managers to direct corrective or preventative measures as well as ensure the corrective action are completed fully and timely.
- Deadlines are achieved in a timely and error free manner.
- Working in accordance with and updating procedures.
- Contribution to the team performance improvement.
- Number of work processes improved.
- Reduction in breaches of non-conformance to required regulations.
- Conduct one (1) Site Compliance Audits monthly or as directed.
- Standard operating procedures and work instructions are developed and maintained for all contracts
- Succession Plans established and maintained
- External Audits Certificates
- Ensure the completion of all Compliance Reports in a timely and effective manner
- Have a strong ability to conduct in depth investigations into safety related incidents
(warehouse / site / transport) producing clear concise reports.
- Involve in the incident investigation (ICAM) process
- Produce and perform Annual Compliance Monitoring Plan, including the Follow-up and reporting
- Clear communication skills good command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Manage data structures, documentation formats and templates, and business processes to adhere to regulatory requirements.
- Track and report upon progress of compliance gaps, process improvement initiatives and upcoming changes across business.
- Assist teams by clarifying regulations and quickly resolving delays and misunderstandings of regulations
- Assist Operation teams in developing an ongoing maintenance of Work Instructions, HSE compliance procedures that consistent with Linfox Policies and Procedures and statutory provisions. Ensure all regulation and codes are maintained throughout the work environment, safety and health of warehouse, transportation, and office throughout the company
- Ownership of external 3rd party audit programs, such as BRC, SMETA etc…, which are required by our customers
- Provides advice and counsel to management, tender and project team concerning applicable laws, codes, regulations, and standards to transport, working hours, transport and supply chain association, vehicle permits, audits, especially the applicable law, local regulation and practice for dangerous or special goods
- Conduct at least (1) Site Compliance Checklist Audits per month and/or as required.
- Develop the Compliance SOP: safety, environment, and health regularly
- Be responsible for collecting and reporting combined Linfox VN safety and compliance data
- Assist department managers to maintain an effective relationship between Linfox and the customers by providing timely and up to date information on matters relating to regulatory management and compliance
- Address areas of non-compliance and potential risk where we are contractually bound by our clients
- Meet customer with related to compliance about safety, environment, health or legal issue at the site
- Ensure the monitoring controls in place with Corporate Integrity Policies, Company Code of Conduct, Company Regulations.
- Enhance Linfox Values and adhere to employees’ behavior and conduct
- Support HR on development of training and upkeep of the training matrix for each site
- Monitor safety, environment and health compliance by contractors/ vendors
#Education, Qualifications & Experience
1. Key Competencies & Skills:
- Presentation development and delivery skills to Vietnamese and English audiences
- Analysis and reporting skill Leadership
- Leading Others – creates, communicates and contributes to a vision of the future, sets direction and inspires achievement and commitment from others
- Persuasive Communication - Effective oral and written communications, distinguished by its positive impact and use of appropriate influencing behaviors
- Innovation and Change - recognizes and/or generates imaginative and creative solutions Business
- Planning and Organizing – plans and schedules effectively and maintains effective controls and attention to detail to ensure timely delivery of outcomes
- Customer Focus – identifies and responds to customers’ needs and ensures the quality of service standards are met Personal
- Teamwork and Diversity – works toward common goals in an open and collaborative and inclusive manner
- Adaptability and Resilience – adapts own position in response to changes and deals effectively with disappointments and setbacks
- Outcome Orientation – sets and meets challenging objectives, initiates action and commits to clear outcomes Compliance
- Provide update on accreditation regulations, standards and audits about safety, environment and health.
- Prepare for monthly Key Performance Measures of safety, environment and health Compliance for site.
- Ensure safety, environment and health compliance with applicable accreditation standards.
- Ensure driver license endorsements are maintained.
- Ensure safety, environment and health compliance with Working Hour Regulations
2. Education, Qualifications
- Degree in HSE, Environment
- Prefer candidates from Ton Duc Thang University, University of Science and Technology
- Communication proficiency in Vietnamese and English languages
4. Work Experience
- Good understanding of legislation applicable to the workplace and ability to act in accordance with (but not limited to) duty of care responsibilities, chain of responsibility legislation, all Linfox workplace policies.
- Experienced in safety, warehouse and transport operations
- Experience in Internal Audit/Controlling/ Risk Management
- Lead diversified teams with range of experiences and competencies
- Ability to meet timeframes in an effective and accurate manner.
- Results oriented.
- Work as an integral member of a team environment.
- Strong work ethic
- Strong literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Innovative, proactive style.
- Male and Female
7. Other requirements (if any)
- Experience in logistics, supply chain industry, Warehosue, IT-Microsoft offices
- Professional Working Environment
- Attractive Salary based on 3P
- Annual health checks & Social insurance follow Vietnam Law
- Health care 24/7
- Meal allowance
- Pay insurance with the full basic salary
- Health check per year
- Salary review policy per year
- Company trip
- Shuttle bus
- 13th bonus salary
- Gift for Children day if you have children
- Gift on special occasions
- Holiday policy as Vietnam law
- Training opportunities
- Learning SAP, and MLS through projects