Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Develop new business and grow the business across Channels through customer engagement strategy.
• Contribute to the long-term growth of the products in the affiliate by increasing awareness among target customers on the products benefit, and the superiority of Abbott products to competitor brands.
• Develop and sustain the knowledge, customer engagement skills, and business acumen of Sales representatives all channels nationwide to build a high performing Sales team.
- Enable Sales team to meet regional and team KPIs, which are responsible for sales performance to large, complex customers across channels (Ethical POS, Medical device, Pharmacy Chains, eCommerce). The role is the guardian of strategic customer relationships focused on net new customer selling, penetration and retention.
- Establish and build deep understanding of customer needs, stakeholders and competitive situation as well as develop strategic access plans to achieve goals including sales, margin and territory expansion.
- Lead and coach in a matrix management environment, e.g. lead a Sales team through persuasion and personal influence that will deliver innovative solutions, high quality, that meet customer needs and KPIs
- Forecast demand, follow up the supply with distributor to ensure the product availability as plan
- Develop customer segmentation and leverage the information to identify new business opportunities by initiating, developing or delivering unique solutions that result in improved outcomes for customer and company, including customer engagement and product listing strategies.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Analytics and SFE to gather and interpret customer and market behavior data, translating omnichannel engagement data into real-world activities.
- Deploy marketing programs to target customers and accounts via the Sales Reps, including education, execution, and tracking of program impact/success.
- Coordinate and follow up with internal cross functional teams (ILD distributor and ANI & ADC) to flawlessly execute Business strategies. (before & post-sale).
- Master and be in a position to train and coach all core commercial skills to include: Customer management, consultative selling, territory management, coaching skills, strategy development, and financial management.
- Role-model ethical behavior by demonstrating integrity and transparency.
- Act in alignment with compliance and regulatory expectations
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Experience: At least 10 years of relevant experience
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS:
Functional/ Technical: Knowledge of Medical Devices/ Pharma & Healthcare Industry.
Seasoned experience in Sales and/or Marketing
Strong project experience in Commercial area
Managerial: Excellent Communication skills in Vietnamese & English, Planning, Negotiation skills, analytical skills
Behavioral: Good Interpersonal Skills, Ability to lead and drive, adaptability.