Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To provide efficient, effective, and proactive strategies in order to protect the employees and enhance our Safe workplace philosophy.
- To provide effective strategies to reduce the risk of loss, damage, or theft of Linfox or Linfox Customers’ property
- To promote an understanding within the customers that our service includes best practice strategies aimed at protecting assets and maintaining a safe work environment for all.
- To provide advice and guidance to all employees on a number of topics, including ethics and integrity within the workplace.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Manage personnel and associated resources providing Operational investigations and support in relation to cases of theft, property damage and general crime.
2. Take command of major crime investigations and assist business unit Security Managers in preparing and coordinating resources.
3. Maintain a broad and current knowledge of pertinent Vietnam legislation, Company Operational Policy and Procedures in accordance with action plans.
4. Ensure the professional and personal development of staff and attend to discipline and as far as reasonably practicable ensure the Health, Safety and Well-being of personnel is maintained.
5. Assume responsibility for inspection and Security of all Company operated areas within each business operation incorporating random auditing of site procedures and personnel.
6. Undertake training of Security personnel where necessary (Company / Subcontractor) and deliver continuous improvement strategies.
7. Manage all aspects of internal CCTV – (serviceability, governance).
8. Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders and customers to achieve Company objectives.
9. Contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of action plans.
10. Actively promote and participate in Linfox / Customer interaction towards the cooperative achievement of business objectives.
11. Continually develop practices and processes aimed at improving the reduction of theft across the business.
12. Foster amicable working relationships with Customers.
13. Proving Security solutions to new Business opportunities and the implementation of security solutions at new Sites.
14. Develop a relationship with key local authorities in the Locations where Linfox operates.
15. Ensure training of all employees, contract staff and vendors on Linfox Security & Compliance Policies.
16. Conduct Half yearly Security & Compliance audits in all business locations and provide recommendations to close any identified gaps.
17. Ensure the subcontractor compliance audits are carried in accordance with company guidelines.
18. Develop and manage the third-party Security agencies and set clear KPIs for the Security personnel.
19. Develop strong relations with your counterparts at the Customers.
20. Develop and deliver Security/Compliance presentations with internal and external Stakeholders when required.
21. Internal and external reporting is completed accurately and within the required timelines.
* Education, Qualifications & Experience
• Have working experience of 10 years in Loss Prevention, Accident Investigation, Security Investigation and Law Enforcement, preferably within Warehouse and Transport environments.
• Proficient in the English language both written and spoken skills is required.
• Have knowledge of investigation steps and investigation techniques.
• Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills and leadership personality.
• Good command of computer skills especially MS Office.
• Preferably extensive corporate security experience.
• Based at Head Office, HCM, Việt Nam
- Professional Working Environment
- Attractive Salary based on 3P
- Annual health checks & Social insurance follow Vietnam Law
- Health care 24/7
- Meal allowance
- Pay insurance with the full basic salary
- Health check per year
- Salary review policy per year
- Company trip
- Shuttle bus
- 13th bonus salary
- Gift for Children day if you have children
- Gift on special occasions
- Holiday policy as Vietnam law
- Training opportunities
- Learning SAP, and MLS through projects