Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Develop Sales Force Automation platform & annual business plan SFA roll-out in the market within defined budget and strategy alignment.
• Monitor the business operations aligned with tech processes & manage master database workflows and automation projects.
• Implement coaching/ training & sharing SFA roll-out Best Practices to Regional Market Execution team, especially for RSFA.
• Develop Sales Force Automation System Strategy and Implementation Plan within the framework of Market Execution Strategic Direction & Strategy in aligning with ICT Sales.
• Develop annual Business Plan SFA rollout in the market within defined budget and Strategy alignment.
• Implement and adapt reality of “SFA rollout" including of Implementation Plan, detailed Guidelines, SOP, Reports, Routines, Training & Analysis, intervention Plan by working closely with Regional Market Execution team to assure that “SFA roll-out” fulfillment, alignment and execution has been implemented as designed and improvement done.
• Generate/define SFE Metrics/Dashboard and Monitor SFA performance vs approved KPIs/metrics, identifying best practices amongst regions, share through the system to help improvement of salesforce capability on execution & establishment of SFA.
• Implement coaching & sharing SFA roll-out. Best Practice to regional Market Execution teams to continuously build Sales Capabilities/ Process Implementation, i.e. sales, merchandising, training, information systems, scorecards, tools, reports, and routines.
• Conduct financial analysis (ROI) of SFA roll-out to be shared with key stakeholders including SFE Compensation/Incentives Plan.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 7-year experience in SFA/ DMS (FMCG, Commercials) project management.
• Strong In Leadership, Strategic Thinking, Planning, Organizing, Problem Solving & Decision Making & Communication Skills.
• Good knowledges of SFA systems, SFE concepts, IT tools, workflows and different systems.
• Ability to work independently under high pressure.