Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
They will be responsible for understanding the business requirements, build/enhance application components to support the requirement, enabling testing organization to certify the application, support technology infrastructure team in production deployment and transitioning to support team.
The Developer is expected to learn the business and technical components of an application and Work with their peers to follow enterprise software development methodologies.
• Provides patches and upgrades to existing systems.
• Designs web based, mobile technology, cloud, and security interface to meet the specific needs of users.
• Prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development,
• Analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
• May build add-on modules using application program language. May have vendor management responsibility.
• Designs web based, cloud, and security interface to meet the specific needs of users.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience with designing, developing, and maintaining web applications
• Experience with C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Webforms, and MVC
• Experience with Testing Frameworks
• Experience with all facets of software development from design, coding to deployment
• Ability to work effectively in global team distributed across geographic locations
• Competitive compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision
• Hourly rate will commensurate with experience
• An energetic, friendly, casual work environment.
• Will pay 50 - 100% of education courses related to the job and/or personal
• Sick days / paid vacation
• Career growth opportunities with management potential
800$ - 2000$