What We Can Offer
• Build applications on premises or using the latest cloud technologies according to our customers’ needs.
• Help our customers find the best solution to their challenges by bringing in your knowledge and your skills
• Help to build modern and stable applications by applying standards like clean code, code reviews, test driven development, etc.
• The fields of work of our customers are divers, and so are our solutions which focus on IoT, Blockchain, Big Data or Data Science.
• Provide extensive and comprehensible technical documentation to our customers.
• Support our more than 200 colleagues all over the world as we also do support our customers.
• Constantly keep our knowledge up to date and share it among our colleagues to optimally support and consult our customers.
• 02+ years of experience in software development.
• Solid understanding of OOP and its design patterns, .NET Framework incl. .NET Core, and C#.
• Proven experience in .NET Core, ASP.NET, LINQ, and ORM.
• Have experience with at least one web development framework (Angular, React, etc.).
• Experience in using SQL and NoSQL databases.
• Experience with Git
• Good command of spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
• Experience in design patterns.
• Experience in clean code/ coding standards.
• Experience with unit tests, TDD, BDD, code coverage, and code refactoring.
• Experience with UML.
• Experience in Database design and -management
• Knowledge in Hybrid Mobile Application Development
• Experience in cloud computing with Azure technologies
• Experience with SharePoint.
• Experience with Big Data/ Machine Learning
• Experience with CI/ CD using Azure DevOps (former TFS)
• Experience with Scrum/ Agile/ Kanban.
• Knowledge of German language
The reasons why you want to work at bbv:
• Friendly working environment
• English speaking environment
• Truly Agile software development
• Working with top talents from Switzerland, Germany, Greece, and Vietnam
• We support English classes at top English centers in Ho Chi Minh
• We support sports clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks, and lunch
• Working with latest technologies (microservices, CI/ CD, latest version of .NET, Angular).
• Working with different business domains such as e-commerce, automotive, logistics, insurance, healthcare…
• Participating in the complete software development lifecycle and help making visions work
• Exchanging knowledge with 20 internal communities (Java, .NET, Frontend, Cloud Computing, Mobile Development, IoT, Cryptocurrencies)
• Annual company trip and team building activities
• Year-end party and project team dinners
• Gifts on Christmas and Tet
Please submit your CV with focus on what you have accomplished in the past. We will only get in touch if you have been shortlisted for the role. Thank you!