What We Can Offer
- Technical leadership for .NET teams.
- Discuss and propose solutions for team and monitor progress.
- Review source code and coach colleagues to follow coding standards, design patterns and implement tests.
- Research technologies and make workshops.
- Assist and support PMs and teams in their daily work to build knowledge base and improve the development, testing, and deployment process together.
- Lead and provide estimation for requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with focus on computer science, information technology, systems development or a related field.
- Have at least 7 years of experience in analysis, design, and development of .NET software solutions.
- Experience with non-functional aspects, i.e. security, performance, and scalability.
- Strong understanding and experience of common software design patterns.
- In-depth development experience with clean code, coding standards, and code review.
- In-depth development experience with unit tests, mocking libraries, code coverage, and code refactoring.
- In-depth development experience with .NET ecosphere: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web API, Entity Framework, .NET Code, and ASP.NET Core.
- In-depth development experience with any kind of database platforms such as Oracle, MS SQL, Graph Database, or MySQL.
- In-depth development experience with REST, SOAP, XML technology.
- Have CI/CD experience with TFS/VSTS, Bamboo, GitLab, Bitbucket or similar tools.
- Can advise project teams on the use of static code analysis tools and configure the tools.
- Can provide technical leadership in complex projects and guide a team of 10 developers.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Able to adjust your working time according to the project schedule.
** Nice to have
- Experience in Scrum/Agile/Kanban.
- Experience in Front-end technology (e.g. Angular 2+, React JS, HTML, SCSS…)
- Experience with TDD/BDD.
- UML, arc42, structure101.
- Experience in profiling and performance monitoring tools.
- Experience with infrastructure network/hardware such as virtualization, load balancing, ADFS, LDAP, AD.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certificate is a plus.
*** The reasons why you want to work at bbv:
- Friendly working environment
- English speaking environment
- Truly Agile software development
- Working with top talents from Switzerland, Germany, Greece, and Vietnam
- We support English classes at top English centers in Ho Chi Minh
- We support sports clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks and lunch
- Working with latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, latest version of Java, Angular…).
- Working with different business domains such as e-commerce, automotive, logistics, insurance, healthcare.
- Participating in the complete software development lifecycle and help making visions work
- Exchanging knowledge with 20 internal communities (Java, .NET, PHP, Cloud Computing, Mobile Development, IoT, Cryptocurrencies)
- Annual company trip and team building activities
- Year-end party and project team dinners
- Gifts on Christmas and Tet.
• Net salary: we will cover your medical, social and unemployment insurance for you as well as your personal income tax.
• Monthly lunch allowance
• Annual medical check
• Premium health insurance
• 13th month salary
• Loyalty bonus: after the first year, you will receive a loyalty bonus equal to 50% of your current monthly salary each year.
• 14 days annual leave
• Regular team dinners and End Year Party.
• Annual company trip and team building activities.
• Chance to work with top talents from Switzerland.
• Chance to work with latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, latest version of .NET Core, Angular…).
• Tuition fee support will be offered for English improvement at top English centers in HCMC.
• Others: company sponsored sport clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks.
We look forward to receiving your application!