What We Can Offer
- Design, implement and maintain software components in complex, distributed systems.
- Work closely with other groups (QA, Tech Support) to effectively diagnose and resolve software defects.
- Participate into team collaborative design and code review activities.
- Prioritize tasks and communicate to senior management effort estimates and project status periodically.
- Attractive salary
- Stable and long-term job (Many employees of ours have been with us for longer than 10 years. We develop our own world-class products, not doing outsourcing)
- Annual salary review and adjustment
- Professional working environment (Come and enjoy our powerful machines, licensed software, workspace with partitions, flexible working hours and no working overtime)
- Advanced health insurance for the whole family (Let the international hospitals take care of not only your health but also your loved ones')
Join KOFAX today to develop world-class software and to develop yourself!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- At least 3 years of working experience as Software Engineer.
- Proficiency in C#/.NET programming with Visual Studio 2015 or above in Windows environment.
- Knowledge of multi-threading, secure protocols (SSL/TLS) relational databases and SQL.
- Familiarity with Java application development is preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with C++(MFC/ATL) is a plus
- Working experience with Nuance Document Imaging's software products is a plus.
- Good command of English.