Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Participate in network setup, monitor and solve troubleshooting to maintain the stable and operation of intranet and branch network.
- Control entire intranet and entire network of Branches /Transaction Offices, manage all access in the network to prevent threats and maintain security for the network; manage network application in use at the Bank.
- Monitor access flows, optimize access and ensure security and stability for intranet and extranet, equipment and transmission lines. Manage, operate and maintain communication network system to ensure the continuous operation of the bank. Participate in handling any arising technical problems.
- Direct installation, repair and upgrading of network equipment; directly configure the network devices (Switch, Router, Firewall ...), allocate the network connection under the direction of Department Heads and senior experts. Participating in ensuring the smooth operation of a local area network, branch network / transaction offices. Participate in the management and usage of part of the network equipment and applications effectively.
- Coordinate with other team in the Department to implement, set up, configure the network equipment, ensure acceptable performance of the local area network, the entire network of Branches/Transaction Offices, protect data and information in the intranet, branch / transaction office network and maintain network activities at the Bank.
- Participate in the implementation of network development projects, network services for the Bank in accordance with approved plans and projects under the guidance of the Division Directors, Department Heads.
- Advising and proposing to the head of solutions and new technologies in line with the development requirements of the Bank.
- Collecting information from related customers / units / departments and propose ideas, solutions to improve the quality of information security.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Male/Female with bachelor’s degree from information technology, telecommunication
- Knowledge: Having expertise in network administration, CCNA, CCNP certifications.
- Good skills at Communication; presentation
- Experience: At least 2 years experience as a network administrator.
- English: At least Toeic 500 or equivalent
Candidate’s profile includes:
Cover letter in English stated position applied for
Candidate’s information with attached photo (as per the Bank’s form). Please click on the following link for getting the form: CLICK HERE
Copy of Bachelor degree; transcript of academic record, certificates of foreign language; Computer certificate; Other short-term certificates (If any)