What We Can Offer
You'll also be responsible for automating the routine tasks and implementing our infrastructure environment as code, working closely with all other internal infrastructure teams in order to build a strong relationship among them.
• Participate on the Architecture and Design process of network related projects
• Define and implement global networking standards and equipment configurations
• Implement best practices and procedures in all areas of network operations
• Perform daily routine tasks such as handling network related alerts (events or incidents)
• Constantly update our internal technical documentation (procedures, descriptions, diagrams, etc).
• Guide and help other team members when they are facing complex issues
• Coordinate with DC technicians to manage on-premises facilities and perform manual interventions if needed
• Being up to be part of a 24x7 rotation schedule (on-call)
• A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science with a focus in the field of networking.
• 5+ years of networking experience with at least 4 years in a 1000+ servers’ company
• Previous experience working in a company that went through cultural change from on-premises to off-premises
• Previous experience working on a global infrastructure environment
• Upper-intermediate level in English (oral / written)
• Highly proficient and hands on experience in inter networking technologies L3 Routing, L2 switching, WiFi
• Strong experience with Open Source tools and operating systems (Linux);
• Knowledge and experience with network security including firewalls, proxies, VPN, such as Palo Alto, Cisco,Fortinet
• Strong experience with TCP/IP protocol/stack and low-level network troubleshooting;
• Knowledge of, and experience with, network services including: spanning-tree, HSRP/VRRP, TACACS+/Radius, VPN/IPSEC, etc.
• Experience with network monitoring
• Good knowledge & Experience on Public cloud infrastructure, networking, and connectivity (Azure, AWS, GCP)
• Certification: CCIE DC or R/S (preferred), CCNP, (AWS is a plus)
• Experience with automation / scripting: Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform