What We Can Offer
• Volumes of parcel movements are exploding due to Lazada’s winning eCommerce formula of domestic fulfilment, our broad merchant Marketplace network and expanding cross-border selling, making shuttle and line haul movement management a complex part or our commitment to delighting Lazada customers. This role must plan the capacity equation to meet this fantastic growth.
• Support network control Manager who base in Sai Gon for all planning activities, build up operations capacity for faster freight movement and increased productivity and efficiency demand that LEX takes the movement management of shuttles and line haul to a superior level for shuttles and line haul in the Ha Noi.
• Driving the thinking to move to the next level in this functional area, add processes and guidance, source and implement software tools for use across the company to manage freight movement better and better.
• Train and develop and integrate this function into the other LEX network elements - fulfilment centres, hubs and sortation
• Collaborate with the other functions to make our operating model, network, Shuttle fleet seamless, efficient and our service levels to a level above all other delivery companies
• Analytical thinking to consume data and plans and formulate working logistics processes and structures for shuttles and line haul planning and management. Effective organization, planning and prioritization skills
• Negotiation skills to construct winning partnerships with 3PL providers for superior services and economic costs
• Communication and influence skills of a natural coach to grow the ability for local teams throughout the region, teach new approaches and implement tailored solutions
• Working knowledge of software tools that can be bought off the shelf and integrated into our enterprise systems, the ability to teach these techniques to others and syndicate the kind of thinking we want for great operating performance
• Creativity and flexibility to work through the changes and development of our operating model as our business expands rapidly
• Demonstrated leadership and supervisory capabilities.
• Must be flexible, willing to work and schedule, including weekend and holidays.
• Good understanding of local geographical area and route option.
• Good understanding of B2C end-to-end processes is preferred.
• Computer skills, Microsoft office
• Good team- working skills
• Good command in English
• University graduate or equivalent