Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
· Plans/manages technical programs or projects and provides leadership for the project team and key interfaces to the project or program. Monitor progress against schedule.
· Define major milestones and deliverables for the technology transfer and factory start-up requirements. Coordinate overall integration including system/process/material readiness, Factory qualification and certification activities, owning sample build planning & deliverables to Division Customers. Able to communicate, coordinate and integrate new products, package and technology startups to key stakeholders.
Interfaces with local start-up team, Technical Development, Division and Virtual Factory key partners.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 2 years of experience in product transfer/project management.
• Proven strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Knowledgeable in structured problem solving method, data driven mindset
• Proficiency with data mining & visualization method.
•Strong foundation in Shop Floor execution, Module integration background will be a plus for candidates.