Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As a SECURITY TEST ENGINEER of LG VS DCV in Da Nang office, your roles & responsibilities will be as below:
• Security Feature Testing: investigate security features from the requirements to design and perform the security test cases.
• Responsible for cyber security test case validation and issue tracking & follow-up;
• Detect vulnerabilities in the software to prevent the embedded systems against penetration by hackers regarding the in-vehicle Ethernet network based on the understanding of SW features encompassing/through Ethernet;
• Comply with LGE engineering processes and methodologies.
*** What you will get:
• Attractive and competitive salary package (negotiable upon the interview);
• 13th month salary + incentive bonus ( total remuneration package: UP TO 16-MONTH SALARY);
• RELOCATION PACKAGE UP-TO 20,000,000 VND for candidates from HN, HCMC with above 1-year working experience who willing to relocate to DN;
• Lunch allowance & Transportation support;
• 5 working days/ week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time;
• Annual salary review;
• 12 days of annual leave & 7 days of company holidays;
• PVI health & accident insurance;
• Support fee to get TOEIC & Technical certifications;
• On-site & training opportunities in Korea, US, UK, France, etc.;
• Staff trip, sporty clubs;
• Monthly budget for team building activities, etc.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Basic knowledge in development tools (code editor, Git/SVN...);
• Basic knowledge in Linux (common commands, environment...);
• Knowledge of software testing (Test types and Test process) and ability to design Test cases;
• Knowledge and a mindset of information security principles, practices and apply those for the purpose of data protection;
• Basic knowledge in scripting languages (Bash/Shell, Python...);
• Good English communication skills.
• Understanding and experience of networking protocols (UDP, TCP/IP, TLS...);
• Understanding and experience of Linux firewall configuration (IPSec, IPTable...);
• Knowledge in software development methodology (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum).