What We Can Offer
*** Reports to: Member Care and QA Manager
*** Key Accountabilities
- Courtesy Calls – 2 weeks / 4 & 8 months.
- Referrals 1 in 2 calls
- Supplementary Memberships sales and other promotions,
- To ensure member received package and everything on the card is correct
- To motivate customer to use the card and create needs for customer to use card by informing current promotions (red hot rooms etc..) + update on new hotel + painting picture and also plan their holidays.
- To confirm members information before processing in some Corporate deals
*** Tasks and Performance Indicators
- Call members using the relevant Courtesy Call script. (Especially important to confirm receipt of pack in post): Minimum efficiency of 1 referral per two courtesy calls.
- In case member has not received package (most pertinent at 2 weeks call) – confirm what the package looks like, the address of the member & if not received, follow up with courier/postage:Ensure all members have received packages or action has been taken to remedy cases where this is not so and Diary note made
- Re-advise terms & conditions of membership where necessary: Ensure member understands Certificate conditions, including lost/stolen policy
- Prompt FOC usage based on advance booking immediately and suggest hotels for dining.
- Assist the member with general inquiries in regards to the hotels, their locations and the membership: Member satisfied with service offered and offer booking of FOC where applicable. Record booking details on appropriate form/document.
- Ask member prompting questions about referrals (ie family, friends, colleagues) on every courtesy call made. Advise of Wine Certificate & free renewal offer: Show nomination to OK’d call ratio of 1 in two. This shows good technique with prompting, objection handling and persistence.
- Educate uninformed members about supplementary membership. Facilitate purchase of supplementary m/ship: All members to be aware of supplementary m/ship. Accurate recording of details for supplementary. Immediate forwarding to the appropriate program for sale.
- Confirm and update membership details. Obtain missing details: Accurate and complete membership details in Netsuite.
- Ensure accurate data entry of all additional member details obtained: Ensure that information is correctly entered into Netsuite directly
- Email nominations to correct staff member with all details correct including contact number of nom as well as correct name, member’s name, phone number: Zero errors returned from program
- Get member’s feedback and ensure appropriate distribution of member’s feedback through appropriate channels using the Feedback process: Follow feedback process to determine appropriate action.
- Update the member with any changes with regards to the hotels and the membership: Member aware of latest hotels and benefits.
- Confirm and update membership details. Obtain any missing details directly in Netsuite: Accurate and complete membership details in Netsuite.
- College or Bachelor degree preferably
- Responsible, careful, detail-oriented, and supportive
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Good at MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong objections handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Working hours: 8h30 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday
- 15 days of Annual Leave
- Social and health insurance based on Vietnam regulations
- Professional working environment