What We Can Offer
including manufacturers, distributors, transport agents, Airlines to handle transportation, stock control, warehousing,
and ensure on-time delivery, lowest transport costs and highest performance evaluation.
- Be responsible for accurate shipping docs and follow up shipping schedule.
- Work with Inspection and Insurance agent if any.
- Check and issue all related docs for sea outbound shipments (Booking Note / Pre-alert / BL / Credit Note / Debit Note, etc…)
- Daily update data to system and Customers
- Ensure all charges and related docs are collected from Customer / Over-sea partner / Local agent and report to Operation Manager if any charge or documents are pending timely
- Check SOA/Debit Note/Invoice from/to Carriers/Customers and process EDI/settlement job on system
- Constant care is required in order to ensure all tasks are carried out timely and correctly
- Other duties assigned by Managers & Director.
- Other duties related to daily operation of forwarding/logistics.
- More details will be discussed during interview.
- Over 3-year experience in Logistics and Forwarding field, especially good experience in sea export documentation and operation to US is preferable.
- Good command of English.
- Good skills of computers & Microsoft Office, especially Excel skill
- Well organized and detailed, able to work under high pressure.
- Be a team player, detailed and accurate
- Be dependable and truthful
- Be motivated and dedicated
- Have strong organizational, grammar and communication skills
- Quartly incentive
- Retention Incentive
- Profit share bonus
- 13th salary
- 12 days annual leave & 2 days summer holiday
- Long term service
- Other benefit advances than current labour law
Works Location: 12Ath Floor, Handico Tower, Me Tri Ha New Urban, Pham Hung Road, Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi