What We Can Offer
** Work as a connector between customers and companies to ensure effective service levels to customers:
- Keep track of daily freight forwarding activities.
- NVOCC documents. (HBL, A / N, D / O, D / N, C / N)
- Receive requests from agents and customers (Air/Sea Export) for both general & chemical goods.
- Handle and track Sea/Air export/ import shipments designated according to the company's standard operating procedures.
- Regularly update customer information about on-going shipment.
- Monitor and control subcontractors while handling shipments.
- Report to the manager if there is a customer complaint (if any).
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- Age: 23 - 30
- Graduated from college/ university specializing in Import-Export, Foreign Trade, and Business Administration or related.
- English communication.
- Priority for candidates with experience in same position and in Logistics / Forwarder field.
- Have the spirit of teamwork, careful, proactive and orient long-time commitment.
- Attractive salary, salary review, 13th month salary and bonus base on the company.
- Working time: Monday - Friday and Saturday morning ( twice a week ).
- Working in a friendly and professional environment.
- Fully social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance according to Vietnamese labor law.
- Accident insurance 24/24.
- Yearly membership training, annual health check.