What We Can Offer
2. Co-operate with relevant departments to compile the quality part of the dossier in compliance with CTD form.
3. Prepare all supporting document and forms, other required legal document for company’s products.
4. To submit change/ amendment dossier for registered products.
5. Follow up with DAV for all submitted dossier but not yet appraised, and for all new/ changed regulations concerning to RA and also other fields that may affect to.
6. Monitoring changes of regulations for product registration for product registration and providing suggestions and implement effect ways to manage the changes.
7. Understand business strategies and develop appropriate stakeholders mapping/ solution and implement action plans to effectively manage and accelerate registration approval.
• At least 5 years experience.
• Discussion during interview (Negotiable)
-Preferred location: District 4 .Ho Chi Minh City
-Language Skills: Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
-Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel sheet, PPT, Adobe PDF
- Salary interview ( Negotiable )