What We Can Offer
- Working hour: 8 hours/ day from Monday to Friday
- Can work from home if needed
Under general supervision, performs duties involved in the collection and annotation of data in support of research and information gathering activities in Dermatology field.
1. Performs duties involved in the collection, annotation and documentation of data (photos of skin diseases)
2. Edits collected data and performs follow-up activities.
3. Performs other related duties upon request of Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Excellent reading skills in English and able to work as a team player (IELTS certificate with a Reading Score of 6.5+ is an advantage).
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability and patience to sit for long periods of time collecting data.
- Ability to work independently.
- Net Salary: 10,000,000VND
- Receive 100% salary on probation period
- Bonus on performance, KPIs
- 14-16 annual leave day per year
- Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance