Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
3 Quantity Surveyor mainly in overall project, 2 Quantity Surveyor in MEP
+ Job Description (Key Responsibilities):
- To demonstrate a best understanding of Standard Method of Measurement daily works.
- To reach a professional standard in description / measuring / bulk check quantities of structural trades and finishes trades accurately.
- To highly understand the level of rate, be able to do built up unit rate of architect and structural trades accurately.
- To review professionally designs in order to determine whether design is sufficient for BQ measurement.
- To search material sources / adequate design for potential project.
- To follow up and update material prices trend on market.
- To do cost analysis record of project/ summary of project quantities.
- To be able to do Value Engineering (VE).
- To improve and manage the cost database and other operation databases.
- To monitor, manage and check Bill of quantity (BQ), Pre-Tender Estimation (PTE), Tender Documentation, Cost Estimation, Cost Plan, Contract package.
- To prepare Payment Certificates to contractors.
- To prepare Final account, Variation others to consultants.
- To prepare Financial reports, Statements…
- To complete Tender Document, Contract Documentation and other reports to high standard
- To attend project meetings and discuss with clients / contractor / consultants.
- To be able to propose finishing schedule for project.
- To be able to construct and write reports.
- To be able to advise and present matters to clients / contractor / consultants.
- To attend Tender interviews/Tender assessment report of Tenderer submission.
- To demonstrate and understanding of contractual issues and to show an ability to prepare contractual letters.
- To be able to prepare outgoing docs to QA/QC standard.
- To show ability for training Quantity Surveyors.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Well understanding about building material.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge and experience of construction market is essential.
- At least 5-8 years Quantity Surveying experience. Preferred - work experience in hotel, resort and high- rise building.
- Experience with Infrastructure is essential.
- Experience with FIDIC Conditions of Contract is essential.
- Experience with cost management and reporting of trade packages essential.
- Claims management experience is essential.
- To be able to manage deadlines, work independently to carry out the task and meet deliverable expectation.
- Willing to work overtime / at weekend to fulfill the pending tasks or urgent requirement.
- Willing to support / help colleague in the company.
- To well understand about relevant projects / filing / recording.
- To show ability for dealing with both international and local clients directly and at meetings without supervision.
- To be well presented, professional and present a good image for the firm.
- To be carefully, hardworking, straightforward.
- CV must be in English
* Salary: 10,000,000 - 25,000,000 VND